Monday, May 2, 2016

Day #16

Today we went to San Diego Zoo and oh my goodness it was awesome!

San Diego is about 1 hour and 30 mins away from Anaheim (where I am staying in LA). We had to get up reasonably early to catch the bus.

While we were there we saw so many animals and they were so cute! We also explored the whole park by bus, then by skyfari (a gondola) and then by foot!

My favourite was seeing the panda's and the hippos! I was so nervous that the hippo was going to eat me! The panda was just having a good ole time running around - super cute!
Hope you guys have had a good Monday back at school!

Here are some pics and video's of today!






 










18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do feel very lucky! Travelling is awesome!

      Delete
    2. Yes and i'm soo gelas

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i were you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i were you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i were you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you danced.
    I like the dog video.
    I like the dolphins.
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the photo that are on day 16 because there are nice.I like the videos they are nice and the animals are cute.
    I am having fun but I am missing your cheesy smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you guys too! Hope you are doing lots of cool things. The cross country looked amazing!

      Delete
  9. Hi miss Morgan your adventures in Disneyland look fantastic I like the day 12/13 because the tea cups.I am missing your cutness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nevaeh! The tea cups were super fun!

      Delete
  10. I love animals and the way you dance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those animals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those animals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi miss morgan I love all the pets I wish when you whet I whed to go to

    ReplyDelete