Sunday, May 1, 2016

Day #12 & #13

Days to explore Disneyland and California Adventure!

So many cool things to see and do! The rides were amazing! I don't think I have a favourite! We learnt how to draw Big hero 6 and also another Disney character and went on so many rides! At the end of the first day we went to Worlds of Colour - this really cool water art show and of course on the second night we went to the Disney parade and fireworks!!! Here are some pictures and videos (they are in a jumbled order sorry)!



This is Toon Town - where the characters live :) 
  Pluto! My favourite!                                       
                            Andy and I outside the castle! 

                                 The Tea Cups!                                                                               Andy and I outside Big Thunder Railroad













 This is The World of Colour show - they projected movies onto the mist of the water  it was mind blowing




                                                                                                   Kiwi in 'It's a Small World'
We met Alice and the Mad Hatter!
Finding Nemo ride! 





















On Day #13 the dance crew left for home! I am so lucky that I have another 2 weeks to explore!!!

16 comments:

  1. awesome miss morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss morgen i want to go

    ReplyDelete
  3. the videos a cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dancing.
    The panda video and pictures are cute
    I hope you come back happy.
    I wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks fun you have worked so hard for this.I miss Morgan you:-0 and the video of the panda is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool miss M looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miss Morgan you look like your having a great time the videos are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Miss Morgen I have a few qustins.
    1. Did you dance with micky and his friends?
    2.If so did you have fun?
    3.When will you be back?
    4.When you get back will you do the netball team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah!
      Good questions!
      1. No unfortunately I did not get to dance with them. I did get to speak to them though!
      2. I had an awesome time!
      3. I am back next Thursday!
      4. Yep I sure will!

      Delete
  9. Hello Miss Morgan! i like this post on your blog because some of the pictures look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello miss Morgan are you have fun and slinky looks cool and the panders look cute and your Danceing is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. those lights look cool in the dark

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Is breath taking I love it all these animals they are great at all those tricks I wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow so awesome so not fair I want to go and the killer Whale are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Question who was the first Disney charater you saw

    ReplyDelete