Sunday, May 1, 2016

Day #14

Today we decided to go to Sea World in San Diego!
We had to take a bus for an hour and a half to get there. We decided we would go to all of the shows first, then the rides and then look at the animals if we had time.

The Killer Whale show was first. It was so cool to see these HUGE and incredible animals. They are so majestic!

 


Then we went to the pet show! This was my favourite. Most of the animals they have are rescue animals that have either been disowned or badly treated. The things they taught them to do were unbelievable! There were lots of trained cats and dogs, a pig, an emu, ducks, birds, even kangaroos! Working here with all these animals would be such an amazing job!


 


After this we went to the Sea lion and otter show! So funny! These animals have such a good sense of humour! They did tricks and had such a great connection with their trainers.


Finally we went to the dolphin show! This was incredible! Dolphins are such amazing animals. I was blown away by their tricks!
 


The rides we went on were so cool! We went on a raft one and got soaked! Then we went on a manta ray one and go tossed and turned! The last ride was by far my favourite! It was a log ride called Journey to Atlantis! It went up so high and then came down so quickly. The best part was the unexpectedness of the elevator!!! That's right at the bottom of the ride we went in an elevator shaft in a log boat, with water, to the top! Unbelievable!

The animals were pretty cute! Sloths are crazy, beavers are super funny and Orca's are majestic!

 


Tomorrow is a nothing day - we are going to have a nice long sleep in, do washing and go for a walk. But after that we are going to the zoo! Write more on day #16 Zoo day!!!

18 comments:

  1. I hope your having a nice time i like your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you like them! It's so cool over here!

      Delete
  2. thats so cool miss m

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool I like it is coool like you

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool I like it is coool like you

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day I like was the pet day when you watched the dogs.all of the animals and I liked it because it was cool and it was fantastic. I wish you were here at school. You are cool.
    I hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! You are cool too! I love animals so the pet day was pretty cool! I am really missing my dogs at home!

      Delete
  6. I like the panda.
    I like your dancing.
    I the pichers you did.
    I hope you came back happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most definitely will! The panda was so cute!

      Delete
  7. Those dolphins are really cute! I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a cool killer whale show, I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every thing there looks so cool, you must be having heaps of fun there. I wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orca are so amazing. How cool to be so close. I have seen them in the wild and they could only watch in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good worrk miss morgan you are the best danser Love oell of the pets are cool and the Best so are you so is ever wen

    ReplyDelete