Monday, May 9, 2016

#23


Six Flags!!!

Wow what a day! I had the most thrilling time.

We decided to get to the park as it was opening and stayed until closing!

We purchased a Flash Pass - which meant that we only stayed in a cue for 10mins max! This is definitely the way to do it. People were cueing for 2 hours for one ride! Insane!
There was however one ride that we could not get a fast pass to. It was a new one that only had just opened less than a month ago. We were waiting for 2 hours!!! This is the line after 10mins of waiting... yes that's right, it goes up and around the corner before into the building for the ride... We felt the struggle of people without fast passes!

and here are the wonderful and fashionable googles we had to wear! 



The first ride we went on was X2. This is the one I was worried about and rightly so. I was terrified. We spun around and backwards. You would never be able to explain it.
Here is a link to a video... hopefully it gives you some Idea...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WTD0Hc9anw

The we decided to go around the park jumping on and off rides as we pleased. My favourite one was the Tatsu. You ride on it lying down, it goes super fast and it feels like you are flying. So cool! Andy liked the X2 best. All of the rides were awesome, there wasn't one that I wouldn't love to go on again!

If you want to see what Tatsu is like here is a link of the ride... or down the bottom you can see the beginning of the ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7JNIYPg3Aw

Here are a few pics and vids:





This is the Ninja ride. We decided to go up front.










Green Lantern - boys I thought you may like to know I went on this! And yes, I screamed... lots!










We saw a squirrel! 







The giant drop, similar to what is in ozzy! 


A standing up roller coaster! 


Batman! 


This is the start of the Tatsu ride. You get put like this for the whole ride! 

Tomorrow is another cool day - beach (hopefully it's warm) and dance classes at IDA! Who knows, may even get to take a class off Matt Steffania! 


20 comments:

  1. Where is batman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Batman is the name of the ride! It's really fast and twisty.

      Delete
  2. oh cool Miss morgan i wish i went with you but i will be ding something like that next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Morgan I hope you are having fun, that roller coaster looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi miss morgan the rids look so cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Morgan I wish I was there but some of the rides look scary you look like your having a real good time

    ReplyDelete
  6. doing Disnylad is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that Ninja ride looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Morgan, The rides look awesome! I wish I could go.
    I have one question, What was your favourite ride? The Green Lantern on looks very cool. I LOVE THE SQUIRREL! I hope you come back soon because I miss you alot. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow going to Disney seems a lot of fun of fun . What is it like being out of NZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cool! I am missing home now though! It's been a very quick three weeks! I miss my own bed and the food!

      Delete
  10. Now that is a fun day. Maybe on the next ride where you scream, you could use a decibel app and see how loud you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man! I should have thought of that haha! Probably would have dropped my phone though!

      Delete
  11. Wow it looks really fun what is the weather like down there-Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Namaste miss Morgan those rides look fun and scary

    ReplyDelete
  13. now that are you deing what up to day cool like you and your dog

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi I am deing school work at school

    ReplyDelete
  15. ONE QESTUNE WHAT IS YOUR FAVORTE RIDE

    ReplyDelete