Wednesday, May 18, 2016

#29 LAST DAY!

Today is my last day here!

We woke up and had an amazing breakfast!!! So yummy and so terrible for you! It's safe to say I will be eating lots of vegetables when I get home!!!
 French Toast! 

 Chicken Waffles! 


We have had such an amazing time! I have got so much out of it, but am ready to come home! (Although, I hear it is freezing back home! AHHH)


It was super cool to see kia ora on the plane! Looking forward to the fresh air!


I am looking forward to seeing you all! :D I hope you have had a great 4 weeks! I will see you on Thursday!


14 comments:

  1. yes we all wot to see you you are the Best

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish you could come to school today

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we all wot to see you you are the Best

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish you could come to school today

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA we'er going to see ya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay looking ford to seeing you tomorow i hope you had a great holliday in la

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yip hope ya had a good holliday

      Delete
  8. i love all of you done you made a big Google Docs so good job miss m mabe you can tell what you did how cool was the trip fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay I miss you so much and the rest of the class to!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i liked the 2 cars off fast and the ferist and the herakingmasall

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looked like fun

    ReplyDelete