Sunday, May 1, 2016

Day #11 Performance Day!!!


Today is the day we perform at Disneyland!!! WOW! I can not believe we are here and doing this, it seems surreal.

We had to be at the park by 9am. A manager from backstage Disney met us and told us we were not allowed to take any pictures backstage as it would ruin the pixy dust. We were lead around the park to a secret point to get ready for our performance on the Monsters inc. stage! I had such a good time performing. The atmosphere was amazing and we felt like stars. Afterwards, there were children waving to us and wanting to come and meet us. It was so cool!



Then the day got even better we had an audition workshop with Disney. We learnt the audition dance and met the people who hire performers for Disney. They told us some secrets of the trade and were super nice people. I got told I have an amazing stage presence and that I have a great face... awww warm fuzzys! We also got these cool performers only caps! Only people who have performed on a Disney Stage can get one!



After that, we got to explore the park and go one rides!!!

29 comments:

  1. oh was it fun miss m hope you are having fun day ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss m that is. awesome was it awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We liked the way you danced.
    We think that you have worked really hard.Congratulations!
    You deserve a great holiday.
    From Rata class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Zoey! I hope you are having a good time at school!

      Delete
  4. It looks fun. you have worked hard.I miss you.I love your blog so much!! Thank you miss Morgan!!
    (: The vidos are so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dancing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disneyland looks amazing.
    My favourite thing at the zoo is the killer whale.
    I'm doing good , we've been doing some art and hand writing.
    I can't wait till you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip looks so fun. Your working so hard.You deserve
    a longer holiday. I hope you come back in one piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blake!!!! A longer holiday... you reckon? Maybe I should ask Mr Wilkinson about that one haha!

      Delete
  8. Hi Miss Morgan
    The dolphin that said wifi.
    The orca is fantastic!
    I wish I was with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A class trip to disney would be pretty cool!!! The animals are amazing!

      Delete
  9. I miss you Miss M
    I liked your blog when you saw all the animals.
    I'm having fun at school doing art

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog. It looks so fun. I miss you.):I think you worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoey! It is so fun! Miss you guys too!

      Delete
  11. hey miss m I love your uniform

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad i came to your dress rehearsal because I can visualise you guys and picture you on the stage. What a huge buzz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may be putting on more shows when I get back... We have been asked to perform at a few things :)

      Delete
  13. Did you get to take any cool cloths with you back to the hotel if you did no fair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Namaste Miss Morgan you look really cool in you dance costume you must be having fun see you soon we all miss you

    ReplyDelete
  15. how many dances did you do?

    ReplyDelete