Friday, May 6, 2016

#18

GRAND CANYON!

The best day ever!!!

This morning we woke up really late! 1030! Then we went down and had a yummy breakfast at a crepe bar and then we picked up one of the coolest cars ever for a road trip!


We got a Camaro 2016 model and it was the bees knees! Wish we had one back home!

We drove to the west rim of the Grand Canyon (past the Hoover Dam) and all I can say is wow! The views were amazing and breathtaking! It is definitely something you should do in your life time! I also went on the Sky walk which goes over the ledge of the canyon. It looks 1,200m down to the ground I was not in a happy mood - in fact I was freaking out! I hate heights!!! Here are a few pics :)




Then when we got back we decided to go to a Cirque Du Soleil show called Ka. This is one of the most incredible shows I have ever seen! So much talent! You can't beat a purpose built theatre!

15 comments:

  1. i like the view

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The view was cool, as long as you were looking out... not DOWN!!!! It was soooooooooooooooooo far down!!!!

      Delete
    2. Sweet view but don't look down;)

      Delete
    3. I love the view it is nice and bright and gess what I it was cross country yesterday and I came first in year fives I was suprised

      Delete
    4. That is soo cool Roxy! I would have been cheering you on!!! :D

      Delete
    5. thank you so much cant wait till you come back

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I like that car I want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must of been scary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that view

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I like that car I want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Miss morgan becarefull not to full of cliff =).

    ReplyDelete
  9. you had that food for your breakfast i wold get sick

    ReplyDelete